What they are
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To deliver sales of exhibition stand space and sponsorship
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed specified individual, team targets and performance objectives (KPIs).
- KPI’s are set as 60 calls/90mins each day
- Monthly minimum target of £20,000
- Seek out new business opportunities and develop a strong pipeline.
- Arrange & attend sales meetings with clients (where appropriate) to fully understand their needs and
ensure we can offer them the best solution.
- Write proposals to a high standard that sell the value of the solution.
- Manage existing customer relationships throughout the show cycle to build trust and rapport to ensure
that they make full use of all our services & achieve the best outcome from their investment with us.
- Respond to customer requests and ensure clients receive a timely response.
- Ensure all customer and account information is recorded accurately in CRM.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities to create and grow excellent client relationships.
- Formulate and manage simple and effective marketing strategies to communicate our exhibitions offer to both existing and new customers.
- Develop and maintain our CRM database to the very highest standards of accuracy and reach.
- Respond to and follow up direct and web-based sales enquiries
Focussing on new business sales of exhibition space and related sponsorship sales. Additionally, to grow and
develop the exhibition in line with strategies developed in partnership with the Group Head of Sales, Group
Exhibition Director and Managing Director.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Manager
- Salary is DOE plus 40% of basic as commission
- Full Time