What they are
You'll need minimum three years conference production experience, a commercial mindset, and the confidence to pick up the phone and communicate with senior level individuals to find and secure speakers. Preferably you will have experience working on both live and digital events.
Ideally you'll be familiar working to a four week production cycle and it's imperative that you have managed more than one event at the same time.
Ideally, you will be comfortable conducting filmed interviews and writing articles to contribute directly to content - this is a key position to continue the development of the brand's digital portfolio.
- Thorough industry research to outline a conference program and additional digital content
- Identifying opportunities for the development of the conference and digital content through continuous assessment of regional and global market dynamics
- Development and management of new and existing relationships with relevant market stakeholders at all levels
- Research and provide strategic and technical market information to the marketing and sales teams
- Identifying and acquiring technical and strategic speakers who are industry influencers and business leaders
- Develop commercially viable agendas through in-depth telephone, face to face and desktop research with potential attendees, speakers and sponsors in the target market
- Ongoing client and speaker management
- Conference Producer
- SGD 4,500 to 5,500 per month plus bonus up to two months
- Full time