What they are
You will need…
• The ability to lift and set up equipment
• To have a valid driving licence and a reliable vehicle
• To be able to communicate and liaise with people of all demographics
• To be engaging, energetic and fun for the duration of events
• To be committed to working during evenings and weekends
• Basic computer knowledge
Who we are looking for...
Hungry, creative, outgoing and confident people to help this business grow. Previous events or hospitality experience is a plus but if you're willing to do what it takes and go above and beyond to deliver incredible experiences for fantastic clients then we want to hear from you!
You will be…
• Calling prospective customers and venues to promote the company and win business
• Attending wedding fairs to meet 'nearlyweds'
• Overseeing delivery, setup and operation of the photo booths and other products
• Engaging with event guests to create the best customer experience
• General operational and invoicing administration
• Support the maintenance of social media platforms
You can expect...
• Training and support on all equipment and software
• Guidance on how to pitch to potential customers
• Access to attend up to 40 wedding fairs a year to find new customers
• Autonomy to grow your client base within your assigned region
• Flexible working hours during the week, and weekends filled with fun weddings and parties!
- Sales and Customer Experience Event Manager
- South East England
- £15,000 basic salary OTE £21,000
- Full Time