What they are
- 4+ years B2B marketing experience (events or business media experience, preferably) at Senior Exec, Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager level (or the freelance / contractor equivalent)
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Excellent digital marketing skillset
- Organised, thorough, hard working
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Track record of success
- Positive attitude, team player
The ideal candidate will have worked on professional events or business media brands, within a commercial environment, and be able to hit the ground running. They’ll be required to create and deliver successful visitor acquisition campaigns, working in partnership with other members of the Marketing Team plus stakeholders within different teams. They’ll be expected to take ownership of, and manage the execution of, multi-channel tactical campaign plans, including some hands-on channel-specific execution responsibilities. The Senior Marketing Manager will be expected to analyse tactical campaigns, create actionable insights, set marketing strategies, and create high-level tactical campaign plans for future acquisition campaigns and initiatives.
They will be results focused (and comfortable working to targets), ambitious, with a great all-round understanding of the key digital marketing channels including - email, search, social, and display - inbound, alongside excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
Working in events, it goes without saying they will be a natural multitasker and calm operator who doesn’t get flustered by juggling multiple deadlines, stakeholders, industries and time zones, while staying focused on event targets.
Over and above, we are looking for a team player who works hard, is a brilliant marketer, and embraces our unique company culture.
- Senior Marketing Manager
- £30,000 - 40,000
- Full Time