What they are
More About Hyve
Our live events are unprecedented gathering of individuals and companies reshaping how consumers discover, shop and buy. The event provides a platform for buyers and branded manufacturers, start-ups, tech companies, investors, media and analysts to learn, network, collaborate and evolve.
Hyve Group plc acquired Shoptalk in December 2019. This acquisition brought with it a new digital and software platform that we now want to use to bring exhibitors and visitors together at our world-class events, enabling buyers to meet suppliers.
Using technology enabled platforms is at the heart of our strategy to continue to be the next generation global events business whose purpose is to create unmissable events, where customers from all parts of the globe share extraordinary moments and shape industry innovation.
- Demonstrable expertise in UX and UI, digital content management and site optimisation techniques, working at an operational level but with the ability to see the strategic picture
- The skills and knowledge to create plans, manage projects, working to deadlines and changing priorities and dealing with ambiguity across a matrixed environment
- Proven experience in product management and website project delivery
- Strong expertise in Google Analytics, and ability to analyse and interpret data in order to make informed decisions
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and lead generation and the ability to work with sales teams
- Experience in all aspects of digital marketing, including PPC, email, mobile and social media is an asset
- Experience of working with a cross functional marketing team
The Website Marketing Manager will have primary responsibility for the websites, mobile apps and other digital platforms supporting several of our events. The role will manage and implement strategies designed to improve the experience, satisfaction and conversion of customers and prospects.
- Create, deliver and manage the digital experience: creating strategies and plans for continually improving customer engagement, satisfaction and conversion metrics
- Build internal stakeholder relationships based on mutual understanding, trust and the ability to deliver, whilst effectively managing expectations
- Adopt a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset: always looking for opportunities to improve the experience and performance of all journeys
- Identify, scope and prioritise website and content enhancements/developments required to improve UX metrics and business performance
- Work with the broader Digital and Marketing teams to ensure that the event websites and mobile apps are effectively optimised for organic search through the implementation of effective SEO strategies
- Develop and project manage digital plans and timelines to coincide with our event calendar and marketing campaigns
- Manage the overall delivery, including the user experience, design, UAT, measurement, reporting and optimisation of the event websites within your area of responsibility
- Manage planned and ad-hoc website content change requests and updates through the event cycle
- Create measurement reports and dashboards in Google Analytics to assess and optimise performance of websites and apps
To apply please send your CV to Sian.Kelly@hyve.group
- Website Marketing Manager
- Salary varies depending on experience
- Full Time/Permanent